sexta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2008

Keane & Kanye West


What a strange week in the life of Keane. Exactly a week ago I was sitting on the Eurostar in a half-sleep, having just played the last gig of our European tour in Paris and then spent the entire night in the studio with Kanye West. He played us the whole of his new album, which sounded truly awesome - the bass was so fat that eventually the mixing desk blew up. I was especially pleased when he picked out a line from Spiralling ("When we fall in love, we're just falling in love with ourselves") as being a personal favourite, as it's my favourite line I've ever written. Hurrah. Then Kanye did some work on one of our tracks, and after that I sat in a corner and watched him do his thing on a song for Jamie Foxx. The whole thing was a real privilege and I learned a lot. I wish I had Kanye's energy...and his dress sense! Will work on it.

tim

Source: www.keanemusic.com
29.November

Picture posted on: http://forum.keanemusic.com/t/66.aspx?PageIndex=20 taken from: http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/

Sem comentários: