terça-feira, 9 de outubro de 2007

TIM: FANS' INTERVIEW PT1


09.10.07 | 03.33.pm
Exclusive interview between Tim and two Keane fans

CHRIS: How do you approach your songwriting? Do you have a work ethic where you think ‘I’m going to sit down and write a song’, or is it more relaxed waiting for it to come to you?

TIM: I spend most of my life in a stew because I don’t get enough time to write songs. I’m constantly trying to make time to write songs. It’s funny, because I’m always convinced that I haven’t written any songs and get in a big panic and then, when I think about it, I’ll remember bits of songs and suddenly realise that there’s 50 of them rattling around my head that I need to finish. I do write a lot of stuff that pops into my head, and often that’s the catchiest stuff. I don’t know if I’d say it’s categorically the best stuff, but if I’m walking around London and I can remember something without having a tape recorder handy, that’s usually a good sign. I like writing in the morning, and my favourite time to write is definitely late in the evening, which is what I tend to do when I’m at home - just lock myself away and write until the small hours. It’s definitely the most magical time for writing.


To read the whole interview go to http://www.keanemusic.com/

Sem comentários: